Friday, March 13, 2009

STYLE FORECAST: PONY's & DO's

If you’re a simple gal feeling a little left out in the hair trends for spring summer 2009…
Get EXCITED!!!
Why might you ask? Because your everyday ponytail will be super chic in the
spring/ summer months of 2009.
That’s right, finally ponytails are in and the options are endless.
Wear the standard ponytail in a super sleek way or
part your hair down the middle and pull the ponytail straight back.
Looking for a dramatic statement?
Brave the genie ponytail and be prepared for the looks of awe or sheer envy.
Either way, be super FAB with your ponytail for the warm months!
If you’re a glam girl at heart, take the everyday ponytail hair staple to the next level with a Fabulous updo.
Updo’s are definitely in for Spring/ Summer 2009.
From easy buns to chic chignons & French rolls, rock your updo with style and confidence.

Go retro with it or just be super creative,
either way you will be “in” with the trends of the season.
Do you need some help creating an updo,
that’s simple & chic but sure to wow the crowd?
Check out these easy to follow hair tutorials to get some ideas,
from some of my favorite youtubers!!



As always, Get Fab! Stay Fab! Be Fab!

3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I have partnership with my blog?

    http://freeormind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing I love most about ponytails is that it looks get for any event and you can change it up by leaving it straight or adding curls to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I came across your blog as I was browsing. Love it. You should check mine out. I have great makeup advice, hair advice, I have one tutorial up and I'm working on more. Let me know what you think! Follow it, share it, don't forget to like it on facebook.com/eyeofthebeholder2011! Please and thanks<3

    ReplyDelete